20 September, 2010

Usagi, Misaki & Mizuki: Junjou Romantica 12

I'm very excited that vol. 13 is out in Japanese because after reading vol 12, I was like I need more Junjou. I mean like I'm hoping the story will have a very nice ending but not until at least a couple more volumes. I like the story's well balanced plot and perfectly timed sex scenes. It's very cute. But as I'm noticing in vol.12 the art style is starting to a change a little. Idk, Misaki and Usagi are starting to look weird lolz xD. Overall, each volume is amazing. And this may be weird to say, but Misaki finishing college and looking for a job is kinda sad b/c i don't know its just a little sad. And I kinda feel like Misaki really does love that mangaka of the cooking manga he's obsessed with. Misaki wants to work in the manga department at the publishing house and then he plans to go to the mangaka's autograph session, not wanting Usagi-san to come. That's enough proof for me lolz xD The mangaka is hot, so yeah, I understand Misaki. I like this volume a lot, but I don't like Mizuki. He's a jerk and I'm happy Junjou Egoist is included in this volume. Love Hiro & Nowaki. Junjou always has the cutest couples. Misaki & Usagi forever. Can't wait for volume 13 to come out in America! ;D

1 comment:

  1. i really love misaki and usagi and also the other cast love them all
    it show how people find true love

    ReplyDelete