01 October, 2010

Green Light = Go Read This Now! ^o^

I really liked this BL novel, but it's very sweet compared to the explicit books I read, but still I like it. At first, knowing the book doesn't have any good explicit sex scenes is a big turn off and the first couple pages are boring, but after that it's amazing. It's about this boy named Izumi that becomes isolated at school after shouting at his best friend, the most popular student, the Prince Charming Natsuki when they are kids. And ever since then, even now they are in high school, Izumi's classmates have ostracized him. So Izumi blames Natsuki for his isolation. So Natsuki tries to help Izumi be liked by the other classmates and asks what he can do to help and angrily Izumi says (sarcastingly) "Go out with me!" but Natsuki takes Izumi seriously and thus their love blooms. The characters annoy me but it was still a good book to read. A cute story. I read a review about it before buying it and like the reviewer really took the novel a little too seriously, I mean, it's a just a story -- anything can happen, right? Yes, the story is a little ridiculous, but it was still very cute. But if you like sex thirsty novels like me, then don't rush to buy it. Love BL novels :)

No comments:

Post a Comment