25 February, 2010

I'm So Excited!! ^_^


OMG!! I'm super duper excited about this! The new Takumi-kun movie should be out by now, I think. The third installment in the film adaption: Takumi-kun series Bibou no Detail. ^_^ So excited!! I want the mangas too. But sadly I only have 4 out of the 8 mangas. I love Gotoh Shinobu's story and Ooya Kazumi's artwork. So beautiful. So far what I read in the manga makes me rate Takumi-kun 9/10. It lost one point because I can't keep with the characters or their boyfriends and everything but other than that, beautiful and definitely every boy's love/ yaoi fan should read this charming story. So wonderful.The third movie doesn't have the same actors as in the first film. Takumi and Gii have a very beautiful kissing scene and love-making scene, so that's good! And the actors are still very cute, at least I thought they were. Hooray for Boy's Love films! ^_^ If anyone has any Takumi books they would like to sell, I would like to buy. I'm looking for Pure 2, Jealousy, Bibou no detail, Hanachiru Yoru ni Kimi wo Omoeba. Lastly if you haven't seen the other two movies, Takumi-kun Niji-iro no Garasu && Takumi-kun Soshite Harukaze ni Sasayaite. I found two videos on youtube for the trailers. Thank you youtubers ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment