04 February, 2011

I Can't Decide...?

I really can't decide about this. I love fanfics. I prefer to write them more than read them since most of the ones I read, I spend time correcting the grammar and reconstruction the story in my mind, but I always leave a good review because no body's perfect. I'm not perfect and good reviews are encouraging and I understand how brutal some reviews can be--hurting ppl's feelings and all--then there is constructive criticism and blah blah blah...not important. So anyways, I want to write many fanfics and even original stories and stuff but I don't have enough time with school and work and more school and work--driving me pretty crazy. And I have some family issues that maybe I'll talk about some day...just not now. Thinking about moving out soon...I don't wanna go there right now lolz xD, but back to the fanfics, I have like all these ideas and I finally cut it down to three possible pairings but I'm only writing one fanfic so I'm gonna choose between Yuuri/ Wolfram from Kyou Kara Maou, Durer/Guys from Enzai (teehee getting in touch with my sadistic side ^///^) or Suzaku/Lelouch from Code Geass. I really can't choose, but honestly, I think I'll probably write all three. I absolutely love love love these couples lolz XDD Yaoi FTW!!!! Any suggestions? :3

http://www.fanfiction.net/~tachibana6

No comments:

Post a Comment