29 March, 2011

Death

This has been on my mind for a while. It makes my heart ache a little. My job is good. I like it but the ppl have changed. They are so distant now. But i could careless except for one of them. I wish I could rewind the clock back to my first day. I was so fresh & promising--the day I met him. He was kind. His smile was gentle. He liked my company. We were friends. Friends. We looked forward to seeing eachother @ work. @ first he meant nothing to me but Idk exactly when my feelings crossed over. Suddenly he was always on my mind. & I was so sad when he had days off. I cried inside if I couldn't see him. I'd check our schedules & come looking my best for him. We had so much in common; we could talk for hours. & When he changed positions, I hid my tears & he hid his. & I just wanted to hang out but his feelings for me were so much more.

He took me to dinner & a movie--a romantic date. It caught me by surprise & he thought we didnt belong together. I was no longer an option to him. After, we talked less & less, me trying to keep our relationship alive. I was so desparate. But he grew colder & colder as if his heart had frozen over. Now were so distant @ work--no conversation when see each other. No "how r u"--nothing. He speaks to everyone except me. When I try to talk I only seem like a bother. I give up. He's only cold to me. I cry inside. His feelings for me are dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment