27 March, 2011

My Almost Perfect Date

So, it is been abt 3 days from when I last saw my date, I keep forgetting his name & spelling it wrong. His name isn't that difficult but w/e. I'm just gonna admit right now, he's an ok guy, idk if it's right for me to say that he's a good guy. But anyways, he is kinda an urban gentleman, I mean like, he treats me well & is resceptful & he keeps pushing honesty. I'm kinda a honest person but I'm not gonna tell him everything. But we talked abt our families & stuff. And as we're walking down the street, I see my dad's car & then I look up...BAM! My dad is in my face. I take a deep breath & i'm like "Hi dad, this is that guy I told you abt yesterday." My date's face is priceless. He is terrified. My dad is a pretty big and scary guy, but he doesn't scare me lolz. He shakes my dad's hand. My dad (the most embarrassing omg) My dad says "u can call me Killer b/c I will not hesitate to do u know what." My date laughs & my dad says "don't laugh, I'm serious. I'll wipe that smile off ur face." I'm shaking my head as my date, says "yes, sir I understand." Embarrassing. I couldn't wait to go.

After, my date constantly explains to me that he's a respectful, honest guy. He says he's "real". He's not trying to act all tough or brag but he's a real gangsta w/ a capital G. I hear this abt 34692730008184 times on our date. I'm like, "I get it. Ur a gangsta or w/e." And then he tells me abt all the fights he's gotten into and I feel kinda bad, like I'm bashing him on my blog but I'm not. I have no comment. Maybe he really is a respectful gangsta. We cool? Yeah. My feelings are very difficult. I wasn't interested in our conversation but I wasn't annoyed either. I think I was hungry. But the more he's talking, the more nervous I become. Like, he doesn't have a car or his lincense b/c he lost his lincense from driving drunk. I don't like drunk driving b/c that is so stupid and dangerous, like that makes me so angry & he told me he was recently fired from his job for eating a sandwich & then paying for it later. No comment. After all, that I became so nervous, I kept thinking "omg, will he have enough money to pay for dinner?" I've never felt that way on a date before.

I'm trying to eat my dinner & the waitress was a bitch. My date keeps bluntly saying he can read ppl well and he says "I'm shy." I'm thinking: of course I'm shy u idiot, I'm on a date w/ a kinda cute guy. Duhhhh. But instead I politely smile & giggle a little. And then, this kinda pised me off...a little. He says, "I can tell ur kinda smart. At first I thought u were ditzy & dumb. I'm just being honest." I should've smacked him. WTF is that suppose to mean? He's a dumbass. But w/e. Before the date could end, I had to hear abt his AA exprience. He would be so hurt if he read this. I feel so bad for writing it, but w/e. Still I have no comment, but I don't think I wanna see him again maybe, I'm not sure. He keeps texting me like a maniac & now he's probably wondering why I haven't texted back. Every text is asking me if I had a good time w/ him. Well, if he's soooooo good at reading ppl, read this: I'M NOT INTERESTED lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment