06 April, 2011

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi OVA

YAY! It's finally April. Sekaiichi Hatsukoi anime will be released soon, so I kinda feel like watching the OVA is a bit of a teaser :p Saga is a really hot seme. He's so mysterious, gentle, reticent and bold. It's cute. And Ritsu reminds me of Misaki & Hiroki from Junjou Romantica combined, so that's kinda cool. My two favorite characters combined into one character. Doesn't get any better than that. But I'm very excited to watch the anime series, spanning 12 episodes. I can't wait!!!! Ahhhhhh!! I'm getting all fangirly just thinking about it!! ^o^ Also, I heard that the manga will be licensed by BLU in the US and will be release sometime in July. How cool is that, huh? YAAAAY!! Can't wait so excited. I've already read some of the Sekaiichi manga a while ago, so I know it's really good. I'm also looking forward to Junjou Romantica Vol. 13 coming out in June or something like that. Yaoi FTW!!!!! See y'all later as we await the release of the Sekaiichi Hatsukoi anime!! xxoxoxoxox Au revoir ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment