21 October, 2010

Busy Busy Busy & Kinda Lazy :p

Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. First off I need to get my coworker off my mind, because he's too sexy and he's distracting me from getting anything done, but blogging these cheesy posts abut how in love I am with him. It needs to stop. Now. Next, shopping is like consuming my life to the point where all I do is buy without thinking. Bad. Very bad. And now I feel guilty and scared for like no reason. Starting to think I'm going crazy. But I'm gonna get through with Izaya as my witness, I will clean up my problems and go back to work (literally go to my job lolz & stop calling out. bad me. I need a spanking ^///^) but yeah, totally love Izaya! Izaya FTW!! ^o^ But seriously I need to write more yaoi too. I promise to clean up my act ASAP. That is all. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome.

    Oh! & *spanks you* 8D

    XDD

    Most def Izaya FTW! But I still like Shizuo a teensy tiny itsy bit better lol I like cheesy posts about how in love you are, cause it's cute and makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks ^///^ i am so cheesy lmao. Shizuo & Izaya FTW! lolz i love them both xD

    ReplyDelete