14 October, 2010

I want to go to BL Academy

I'm gonna be honest about this before I even start talking about Gakuen Heaven Endou Calling You manga, I'm a die hard Gakuen Heaven Lover! Yes, I own the games & mangas & even a cute Endou & Keita memo pad. Endou & Keita are my FAVORITE pairing. Anyways, the English translation of Endou Calling You was very very good. As always I love the artwork by You Higuri and I love the company Spray (their games are awesome). The story is really intense, but the beginning is very slow because it's a recap of Keita's arrival at BL Academy.But after that it's a pager tuner! no lie. The storyline gets so intense when the new vice president tries to wreck Endou's & Keita's relationship and the BL Academy! It's a great BL story not much explicit sex (lame). I don't know which I like better the Gakuen Heaven Nakajima manga (he's so sadistic ;D) or Gakuen Heaven Endou manga (he's such a cutie kyaaa!xD). In each manga Keita is very different. His usually personality is sweet and adventurous like in the Gakuen Heaven Niwa manga & Endou manga, but in the Nakajima manga, he's very innocent, sweet and so weak. I like Keita like that, weak and innocent. Which is better, weak Keita or adventurous Keita? O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment