09 October, 2010

Crazy for You.

Sometimes I like to watch this guy at work. He's just so cute; even just hearing his voice, my body gets really tense and my heart lights up in my chest. And I just can't stop thinking about him. Drives me crazy. I get so happy and smile a lot when he speaks to me with that soft, deep manly voice. He probably wonders what I'm thinking about when every time he sees me, I'm smiling. Maybe he knows I have a secret crush that's becoming too much to hide? I miss him when he leaves work and wait for him to say "bye". And even sometimes I avoid him just to see if he'll care that I'm not near him. I like playing games like that, helps me reassure that maybe he can return my feelings. I even read his text messages over and over again when I start missing him. I love him. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment