05 October, 2010

Hey Class President FTW! ^o^

I give this manga five stars. It's so cute and awesome even though the artwork isn't as beautiful as others like Hotaru Odagiri (love her artwork the most ^^),but yeah, the Class President manga is awesome. I have read volumes 1, 2 & 3 so far. I heard there is a 4th volume coming but I don't know when :p Chiga and Kokusai are such a cute couple and after reading most of the series so far, I still have no clue to what is going on. I mean like the entire story is a little plotless. Kokusai realizes he's in love with Chiga and Chiga has been in love with Kokusai for like ever now. *sighs* I keep reading, hoping the story will get more interesting but judging that volume 4 is the last one, the ending can be predicted--bummer. It's still a nice read with pretty good sex and all that stuff. Good smut lolz xD, w/e I like it. I love the way they just can't stop having sex. Chiga is just so horny and Kokusai...Kokusai is a pervert (tee hee ^///^) And there is a spin-off manga called Daini Button Kudasai. It's about Kokusai's friend, Akutsu and his boyfriend Murakami & how they fell in love during judo practice. Totally worth a read I think. But yeah, looking forward to Hey Class President volume 4 ^__^

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this manga. ^o^ But when, when, when does vol 4 come out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its already vol 5 but in spanish translation :(
    i can't understand a thing

    ReplyDelete