10 January, 2011

So...

So...there was this guy I used to hang out with because I was bored and everyone else thought he was really hot, so I was like flaunting him as if he were my arm candy lolz. But recently I saw him and kinda hid, hoping he didn't see me. And lucky me, he didn't. He really liked me a lot but honestly I think he just wanted to get in my pants. If we ever had sex, honestly, I think I'd die from him crushing me or something. But still, he wonders why I broke off our friendship. Like we went from texting and movies to never seeing each other again. I started ignoring his texts and stuff. I just couldn't take it. He was too upscale and experienced for me. Of course I'd never tell him that. And he was 27 years old, gone to the military and was super aggressively touchy. Like every second he was groping me. I'm still a little immature about kissing and stuff. I think I've gotten better at it because now, I can actually get kissed without giggling obnoxiously. I can't even stare at cute guys without blushing. I'm so pathetic. It's ridiculous. But anyways, he was always sliding his hand back and forth on my thigh. It was creepy. And he was huge. Like 6 ft and he was brawny & muscular. I literally looked like a midget next to him.

We met in college one day when I was walking home. I looked like hell. I didn't even brush my hair or teeth that morning. Ewww. I was dressed in a hoodie that made me look like a Jedi from Star wars. I was so gross. And then he starts walking at my pace and then he speaks. He's like, "Hey. What's your name?" I got so scared. He's a giant dude that I don't know asking me my name. So I tell him my name & everything. And he introduces himself. We talk about college. I'm thinking let me ditch this guy quick. I tell him, "Oh, I turn here." I point in a different direction than he's going. So he says, "Bye. Maybe I'll see you around school." I'm thinking, "Whatever. Get lost." I was so like not into him. And I stopped to get ice cream and I'm walking happily. I could see my house in the distance and then out of nowhere that guy was back walking next to me. I was shocked. And then I became terrified. Then I did the STUPIDEST thing ever. He says "Hey, I didn't know I live down the street from you." And then he asked for my phone number, I give him it. I was so dumb. I was just so flattered he wanted my number. My pride was my worst enemy. Ugh.

So months passed and I forgot all about him. But then he texted me one night. And started bugging me about how we need to hang out and stuff. And then I ask him "how old are you?" And then got all defensive on me. He says, "I'm 27, you got a problem with that!?" But after a little while, he invited me to see Robin Hood with him at the movie theater. I'm like, "okay". Can't be too bad since he has a lot of money and all even though I hate movies like Robin Hood. Ugh. So we went. And he had this really nice car. Trust me, my family was blown away. They were all like, "Wow, where'd you find a man like this?" He made me feel so proud and confident. And at the theater he bought me the largest popcorn bucket ever. I was so happy. But things got a little bad after that. We sat down waiting for the movie to start and he takes a fist full of popcorn and I just happen to look over at him. My heart starts racing in my chest. I panicked. A giant lock of my hair was hanging out of his mouth. I was so embarrassed. I thought I might faint at that very second. He was gagging on my hair. How do you apologize for that? And then I blamed the woman that handed him the bucket. Srry lady. And so, I started laughing, but this guy was getting really mad. And so he got up enraged saying how he was gonna hurt that lady that gave us the popcorn. And I was like, "wait! It's not her fault." And he's like, "then who's hair is this?" And I'm like "Idk, maybe it's yours." And then he handed my wet hair to me. I think he knew it was mine after that. I'm sure that really grossed him out, but that didn't stop him from liking me.

The next week he took me on a date. Now, he had no idea what kind of person I was, y'know. I'm def childish. I like Disney movies and candy. So this guy tried to impress me by taking me to Olive Garden. I was so nervous. It might not have been a big deal to him, but for me, it was my first time. I was nervous, to me it was like losing your restaurant virginity. I was scared. Everyone in there was old and fancy. I was dressed in a hoodie, looking even more childish than I had planned. Why not take me to Chuck E Cheese? lolz So I got my menu and I was looking at all these meals, searching for a kid's menu. The guy ordered some dinner I couldn't even pronounce. My head was spinning and I was trembling. I ordered the ice cream sundae. Can't go wrong with ice cream, right? ^_^ I got my ice cream sundae, which turned out to be not what I expected. Just two plain lumps of vanilla. Like wtf? And to make things worse, I got up to go to bathroom and hit my arm against the table, ow ow ow. And my ice cream fell on the the waitress passing by. I was so embarrassed. So, yeah, after that and the guy's drunken phone call in the middle of night about how he wanted to f**k me, I lost all contact w/ him. He was too old & I always humiliated myself around him. So in the end, my life has been less embarrassing for the better. Hey now, I'm probably the most embarrassing person that guy has ever been out with. lolz Later my loves. Aurevoir! ;D

1 comment:

  1. D: That must've sucked. But I'm sorry, it sounded so cute. >w< Like out of a manga or someth-- Yeah I'm a major fangirl... Sorry!

    ReplyDelete