12 January, 2011

Marginal Prince


There are many words to describe Marginal Prince, but I think the best choice would be RANDOM! The show is so weird and random, but strangely, it is very cute and addicting. And just like everyone else, I really wish there was a stronger yaoi-ness to the show. It does have somewhat boyslove (very unsatisfying) intended scenes that are enjoyably cute, but I wish there was kissing and stuff ;_; but I really can't complain, y'know. The show is pretty good and I will like totally go watch it somemore. Also, Yuuta reminds me of Keita from Gakuen Heaven just a little. I like those cute, kind-hearted characters. But this anime is kinda old like I watched it before a couple years ago & I wasn't very impressed by it. It's really not that good. For anyone who hasn't watched Marginal Prince, I think you should give it a chance b/c it's worth a good laugh lolz :D

1 comment:

  1. Um...First when I download this anime, I do kinda thinking the series are like Gakuen Heaven.
    But after watching the first episode, the characters really disappointing n turning me down, not only from the art view, even all the face in there are complete with the same looks only by different hair. That's quite a boring...(-_-) But the story inside is interesting(^_^)

    Btw, if u really like it, u can download the torrent here(aarinfantasy's release) >> http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=aarinfantasy+marginal+prince

    ReplyDelete