06 January, 2011

Bonjour! Comment allez-vous? :D

So...how is everyone's 2011? I hope it's good. It's like been a while since I blogged about anything, so why not talk about my stalker? lolz I'm serious. It's kinda of a long story, but this guy has known me for a while. Like he knew of me but never really knew me, does that make any sense? O_O but anyways, he's older than me and knows my bro and sis. When I was a kid, he asked me to get naked in front of him and so I did, but my mom saw him looking at my bare body and freaked out. Me and that guy were never friends, he's like 5 years older than me :/ so, yeah, eversince that time when I was 12 years old, he's been stalking me. I'm 20 now, and he's still bothering me. Isn't that crazy?! like wtf? And now, I'm getting sick of his shit y'know. He somehow always gets my phone number and texts me every hour of the day. It's been two years since I stopped replying to his text messages. And now, he's asking me in his texts, "Heyy why don't you ever reply." For some reason, this is really really starting to piss me off. Usually it doesn't get to me so much. This is my fault for not telling him to fuck off, but you'd think he'd unstand that after two years of no reply. I don't like him. But sadly, whenever I see him in person, I usually avoid him or when he says "hi", I give this cheesy smile and wave.

I'm not innocent though. When I was 15, I wanted Junjou Romantica manga, but since JR is rated 18& up, the store wouldn't let me buy JR without showing ID, so I had that crazy stalking guy buy them for me. Yeah, I kinda used him. Bad me, right? But still that doesn't mean I deserve to be harrassed. Or maybe that does? Idk. But the guy has a kid. A kid. With this girl that I feel bad for, b/c he's a dead beat dad. He won't even mention his kid unless someone brings it up. And he left her with the baby. How cruel can he be? And everytime I see him, he tells me he's kinda single. I don't give a shit. Not ever gonna happen buddy. He needs to stop coming to my job and stop calling me. Lately, I've been ignoring him. What should I do? I really don't wanna hurt his feelings, but I really wanna say something very mean to him. Isn't this ridiculous?

2 comments:

  1. Change your phone number, first of all! It's really creepy if he found it out. And I'm not sure about where you live, but here in Australia that pretty much falls under harrassment. You could call the cops on him.

    Or you could just try to sit him down and explain that you're not interested and you've been trying to tell him by not answering his text messages, and maybe mention something about him needing to devote more time to his child, rather than chasing you?

    Of course, I don't know what he's like in person so I can't really help you more than that. Sorry, and I hope it goes well. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should really do something about him, but i don't really wanna involve the cops, like I don't want him to get in trouble. So, i might try to talk to him, maybe...thanks for the help. :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete