20 January, 2011

The Sudden Urge *sighs*

I've been playing Final Fantasy 13. Pretty good game, but one problem. Hope. Hope is my problem. Everytime I see him, I get this sudden urge to write all sorts of crazy erotic fanfiction. This is embarrassing, but he's just so cute. He'd be a great uke. ^^ I really want to write him paired w/ Snow but Snow is so old for him & so much bigger--Hope would get crushed D:. Something about Snow being so big and manly really turns me on and makes want to write him pummeling Hope really really badly. I can't help myself. I'm so crazy. I've been thinking about writing a fanfic for many days now. And finally I'm on my breaking point. I must write this. Most ppl seem to think Snow/ Hope fanfics are ewww, so I might not post it on the blog. D:

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, post it, post it! I don't follow Final Fantasy, but I looove reading fanfics. :D

    ReplyDelete