27 December, 2010

Je L'aime

Alright, everyone thinks my fantasy is dumb & ridiculous, but I think it's romantic, but ppl must understand my situation. I live in a city over populated with mean, rude, ugly, out of shape, non-romantic, sport playing, beer drinking jerks. I don't want a man like that. I want a romantic, fit, savvy, mature man. One that is intelligent in his studies and wild in the bed room. Not a slobbing drunk that falls asleep 5 minutes into sex. No. So, I want to run off back to Paris and meet a sexy guy at a coffee shop. And he'll be so amazing, and his shirt would be buttoned down so I can stare at his six pack abs. Also, he'll be tall, but not too tall like maybe 6 ft and he won't talk a lot, but when he does speak he'll say something like "Mon coeur est รก toi pour toujours." Y'know, stuff that makes your heart pound so loudly in your chest, you think you might faint. *sighs* He and I will go see the Eiffel tower together and hold hands and even kiss on the Ferris wheel. And he'd bring lots of chocolates and hopefully he won't like sweets, so that way there would be more for me. So handsome and sophisticated. It would be so romantic. I told my mom about this, and she was all like "Don't be dumb all men are dogs including yourself." I just kinda looked at her.

2 comments:

  1. aaawww cuteeee >.< except when came into ur mother part... hahahaha it's like a deep giant stabbing knife(anime version) straight into ur chest. Hurt!

    it's cute, really. i always dreamed about that too

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 That sounds so adorable.
    But what your mother said was cruel. :( It's not true! I bet you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete