04 June, 2011

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica & My Thoughts


Awww I love Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. I love Junjou Romantica a lot too. I always remember how far Shungiku Nakamura-sensei has come. I remember when I was in I think it was 8th grade--Junoir high school and I stayed home sick from school, of course I wasn't really sick. HA! But I begged my dad for $13 USD and he was like, "Why do u always want 13 dollars? That's such a weird amount." And I would just giggle. Little did he know it was because Digital Manga titles were $12.95 at the time. And I was so excited when I rushed into Borders' manga section, scouting out yaoi titles. I was so happy. And there it was, sitting between two non-yaoi titles was Hybrid Child. Do you remember Hybrid Child?! It was the first manga I ever read by Shungiku Nakamura. I loved that manga. Robotic Ukes being kissed and cuddled by their seme masters. It was just the cutest thing. Of course, now, I can't remember what my favorite story was in the manga but it's really cute. Anyone that hasn't read the manga really should.

2 comments:

  1. i love those i havent read hybrid child. im going to have to look that one up. but the other two are awesome, i wish they had longer one that last as long as bleach, naruto, inuyasha etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww ikr. i wish yaoi animes would have more episodes too :'(

    ReplyDelete