28 July, 2011

Relaxing Or Painful!?

This is silly but very painful. Im glad its not severe b/c I know I will be ok or at least I hope I'll be ok. I'm in so much pain right now. Sitting here typing is kinda painful b/c I can't turn my head, I have to turn my body. I woke up this morning and stretched in a funny way and instantly my neck like snapped. So yeah my neck is in so much pain that I can't turn my head. Took a hot shower and right now my neck isn't as awful as earlier still very painful and my head is cocked to the right. Trying to relaxing & not think about the pain, I downloaded Body Language by Aki Morimoto on my kindle app for android. It's a pretty good yaoi novel. Second time reading it. If you haven't read it, I'm probably gonna do a review on it maybe...xxxooox au revoir & hopefully I'll feel better soon. :'(

2 comments:

  1. aww i hope you get better i had one of those before though it was cause i slept on it wrong i couldnt even lift my head up right cause it hurt so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank u. After like a week of neck pain, I can finally turn my head. ^ _ ^

    ReplyDelete