20 November, 2010

hmm...Gackt Diary

I don't know. I have a little bit of money and I'm about to order Gackt's 2011 Calendar quickly since it was released November 13. I'm rushing because I still have Gackt's 2009 calendar hanging on my wall and it doesn't help when I write down the wrong date because yeah, it's from 2 years ago! And when I tried to buy Gackt's 2010 calendar it was SOLD OUT everywhere. Not again. I'm not letting myself go Gackt-less again. I learn from my mistakes, right? But anyways, I'm thinking about getting the Gackt 2011 diary/organizer. It would be good to get something I can use for school & work and stare at Gackt *drools* but I fear...it will be to gorgeous to write on it. Also, it's gonna be HARD work to get because it's sold in Japan only. It seems impossible but it's possible. *sighs* I love Gackt, but not that much so I'm still thinking about it. Or...I could buy a bunch of Rilakkuma stuff, which I'll probably do no matter what. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment