15 November, 2010

It's Over! :D

I talk about my love life on twitter a lot because I go many dates and stuff, but that's not the point here. The point is I've been crushing on this guy I work with and I feel like it's becoming awful. I keep thinking about our first date. It was God awful. I should be treated better y'know? But anyways, when I first met him, he was cool and all, sharing the same interests and stuff. And then I asked him if he wanted to get coffee sometime. I was just being polite, I didn't really mean some time as in "let's really do this" duh. But he was all like, "Sure how about Sunday." And stupid me agreed. I know right? Dumb move. But it gets worse. So Saturday night, I have an argument with my dad (I don't even remember what we were fighting about -_- and then by Sunday morning, I forgot all about the date and then I called out sick from work. Bad idea. Thinking I could have a relaxing day, he calls, so I feel really bad and agree to still going. He was asking me if I was ok because I wasn't at work. And I'm like I'm good. Let's go. I really wanted to see him. So I hurry out thinking we're just getting coffee, right?

So I hurry up and meet him at the coffee shop. We get our coffee and were talking and stuff. And then he says "Your French and Irish, right?" I'm like yeah. And then he says, "That means your parents are immigrates." I was shocked. At that moment I should've walked out. But it gets much worse. He starts talking about politics and ethnic status and I'm like what? All I know is that Obama is president of United States. And then I'm thinking, ok it's time to go home since we finished our coffee. But then he says let's go see a movie and that he'll pay and everything. So I agree. And we go. (And he doesn't have a car,so we're walking.) And we get to the movie theater and he asks me what I want to see. I tell him, How to Train Your Dragon. And guess what he says to the guy at the ticket booth. Two for Iron Man 2. Is this a date from hell or what? But it gets even worse!! I'm like wtf? And then he goes to pay for the movie, but the movie theater we choose for some reason only takes cash (wtf?) And he doesn't have any. Idiot. I smile and pay for it, praying that I brought enough cash, since I thought we were just getting coffee(stupid me). So, he promises me dinner, since I'm pissed off, but I'm like thinking what do you mean by dinner? We were only getting coffee!!! But he's paying for dinner, so why not? I buy popcorn and just try to relax and forgive. Everybody make mistakes, right. I show him my new phone and he was just so sweet and cute. I really liked him. And the movie starts and he puts his arm around me and my heart is pounding and I as gaze up at him, my eyes meet a pair of angry eyes. My mouth hangs open. And guess who's sitting in the seat next to us? My boss and his wife. And I've forgoy about the fact that I had called out of work that morning. I could've died at that moment. I'm trembling. What are the odds of that? My boss says, "hmmm you made a great recovery for your date." And my voice is shaky and I'm speechless. That's awful and stupid. And I'm watching Iron Man 2 --the movie I didn't ask to see as my date talks the entire time. Shut up, please?

I'm not hungry, but still he takes me to dinner. I say I want Mickey D's, he takes me to Apple Bee's! He doesn't listen to me! ever. I'm a bit of a picky eater, so I'm searching through the menu, since he's paying I better get something I like. I order chicken tenders and fries. yummy :3 And when I told the waitress, he says (while I'm ordering) "What? that's a kid meal. Choose something b/c I'm not you buying that." I'm shocked. He's such a bully. And then he chooses an order for me. And tells the waitress what he thinks I want. I couldn't believe he'd be like this. And then waitress defends me by saying (nicely), "Well, at least buy your date what they want." She smiles and he gives in. When we got our food, at that moment, I lost it. I want to go home. I just stare at him like a zombie while he's eating . I don't even eat my food. And he's smiling and eating. I think I was thinking about killing him, who knows? And then he asks me if I want desert and he lets me choose (i love desert) and he looks so cute and when he holds my hand--i love him!! I really do or did? And the next day, I can't stop texting him. I guess something about him I really like, and he says, the date was ruined because of me! Me? (I'm an idiot) I apologized to him over and over again until I cried on the phone and said he should let me make it up to him. I'm stupid. He ruined the date. It's his fault not mine. FOOLISH BITCH! It's over between me and him even if I do still like him. I should stop loving him, right? O_O

2 comments:

  1. Woah... that sounds like a horrible date! D: I'm sorry you had to put up with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sounds like he has control issues. That's not a good thing. He actually said that you ruined the date? That's horrible! Maybe you guys just need to be friends...?

    ReplyDelete