22 November, 2010

Cute Boy Itunes App

Echoes in my heart. It's an app for the iphone and ipod touch. It looks really cute and I read that there are three cute guys with different personalities that you can interact with. Cool, huh? But I also read the reviews about it being slow and the English translation being not that good, but I'm still considering giving it a try for my ipod touch. I think it's a game where the guys just say nice and encouraging things to the player and answer different questions and stuff. Fun for car rides or when waiting at the dentists' office or whatever. It looks cool and cute boys make it worth every penny, so I'm excited!! ;D

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I don't have an ipod or ipad but if I could I would buy it. What's the price? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats the name of it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echoes in my heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. All it does is show encouragement ; 3;

    ReplyDelete
  5. The app is pretty cute if you have as many bad days as me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Echoes In My Heart link i can't find it

    ReplyDelete