09 November, 2010

Thank You. & New Problems for Misaki? O_O

Sometimes I feel like the mangaka,Kyou Ijuuin in Junjou Romantica that draws the The☆Kan (Misaki's favorite manga) I become incredibly pessimistic about writing--dead inside like no one reads my writing or cares about it,so what's the point in writing if no one's reading it? Should I give up? No. I continue to try hard. Really hard. I write because I like too(and I'm kinda not good at anything else lolz xD). So I really wanna say thank you to all the reviews I received on my stories --good or bad. When I get comments, I get so happy and this warm fuzzy feeling runs through my body. It's weird. (My heart orgasms when I read a nice comment. ^///^) but thank you. Comments bring tears of joy to my eyes as I read them over and over and over again. THANK YOU people who read and comment on my work. THANK YOU. You honestly mean the world to me. Kisses for everyone. xD Also I heard that in Junjou Romantica vol. 13 that Kyou Ijuuin might be a huge problem for Misaki & Usagi-san because when Misaki goes to his autograph signing, he recognizes Misaki as the boy that helped his self-esteem. I think he falls in love with Misaki or something like that, so I'm excited for Junjou vol. 13. Keep your fingers crossed, this could be really good! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment