29 November, 2010

WTF?! -__-

Am I the only one that thinks this is stupid? I just read an article about Aoi from the Gazette hating on the vocaloids, emphasising on Miku because she's the most popular. I think this is really stupid. He says vocaloids aren't real music. I love vocaloids, but in a way, I kinda agree with him becuase Miku is a program, but I do think the vocaloids are real music too. I don't know if that makes any sense but people really shouldn't be calling Aoi curse words and saying mean things justbecause his opinion is different, right? Vocaloid fans are trying to stand up for Miku because she can't stand up for herself or something. Idk Honestly I like Gazette and Vocaloids. Reita is so sexy. I love him and I love visual kei!! xD but anyways, Miku is good enough to stand up for herself by being able to prove it with her software's performance and Gazette is good too. And over all, who gives a shit? I don't care what anyone says about Gazette or Vocaloids. I don't think this crappy ass news deserves an article. It's his opinion and no matter what he thinks, it won't stop vocaloids from making music, so why should anyone care. Who do you prefer, Gazette or Vocaloids? :D

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I wouldn't be able to choose. I guess Vocaloids, because I've been fans of them longer than I have of Gazette. But it's a hard choice. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think some musician will say they'll marry vocaloid Miku. This will be shocking news, but guess would be inevitable.

    I'm impressed with Miku's technology and how they're created without a single author/voice/whatever, but I dislike her songs and autotunes voice. It could be a cooler thing, maybe in the future we get our Sharon Apple or Rei Toei for real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon Apple would be so cool!! ^___^ but yeah, I agree with you. I just think that just because Aoi has an opinion about Miku, he shouldn't get called awful things. Vocaloid fans shouldn't act as if he isn't talented and shouldn't attack the visual kei genre. I just think he deserves to have an opinion. But still Sharon Apple would be so awesome! xD

    ReplyDelete