23 November, 2010

Where's My Yaoi?!

I'm sick of waiting. I'm trying not to grow impatient but I want an English version of Junjou Romantica vol.13, Hey Class President vol. 4 & 5 and Only the Ring Finger Knows vol.5! And it breaks my heart that the Sex Pistol OVA 2 has been delayed again. LAME! I'm not satisfied with these new yaoi manga titles being released, but I'm very happy to see how popular Yaoi has become in the United States. I remember when I was much younger, the only books at the store for yaoi/ boyslove manga was Eerie Queerie and Gravitation. So I can't complain really. But what's with all the delays and brutal waiting? I want to see more yaoi anime too like Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. Sorry to be such an impatient Yaoi brat, but yeah, I need my daily dose of Yaoi. And this is kinda random, but Ciel and Sebastian's English dubbed voices for the Black Butler anime are HORRIBLE! But anyways, I'll continue to wait because I can't live without yaoi.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand what you mean! I have raw volumes and the pictures are great but I really want to know what they're saying!! Urgh!

    ReplyDelete