12 December, 2010

My Sanity

I'm losing my mind. I mean like time is just going so fast like woah--can't keep up. And problems just keep building up one after another. I can't take it. I keep solving them with all sorts of strategies and now I'm ehausted. Can't believe that I'm about to turn 20 years old on Christmas day and already 2010 is coming to an end. This was a pretty good year I think. And if I can hang in there for another month this will make my first year at my job. Yay! ^_^ I've never lasted this long at a place without quiting. It's childish, but I'm afraid of the new problems 2011 may hold. And I'm really bored of my same routine, but I'm afraid to change it. I don't know what this feeling is. *sighs* I feel like I should be doing something else--but I'm not sure what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment