21 December, 2010

Totally a Turn Off D:

So lately there's been a lot on my mind. I'm stressed but I'm content. Anyways one thing I keep thinking about is Bara. Surprising? Kinda lolz. Bara: made for gay men by gay men, so the characters are very manly -- super muscular bodies & stuff. And I read a bara manga, absolutely nothing like yaoi. Like I'm not comparing the two but bara is just not my thing, y'know? I like cute ukes with soft, touching plots and sophicated, dominating semes. And bara was like two aggressive semes without a romantic plot having sex. Idk. Maybe I prefer love making over just casual rough sex. Or maybe I do like bara since I keep thinking about the bara manga I read (srry forgot the name of it :p) but yeah, it like scared me lolz because I wasn't use to seeing two manly men pummelling each other. I don't think I'll ever read another bara manga again. Honestly everything about the manga totally turned me off instead of turning me on. It's just not for me *gets chills just thinking about it* It's super late at night right now (4:00 am) & I'm sleepy, so good night my loves ;D

1 comment:

  1. Oh, noes! Bara ~_~ . I don't like it either.
    I've never read a bara manga, though, but i don't like very manly men not even in real life.
    Is...kinda scary, actually >_>

    ReplyDelete