24 December, 2010

Returner to Ancestry??

OMG! Like the other day I was reading Sex Pistols (Love Pistols) manga because I was bored and bought it on ebay for like 50 cents (lucky me, right?) But anyways, the manga is pretty good except Kunimasa is just so cruel, it's kinda heart breaking :'(. The most important thing is like I can really relate to this manga. Like besides the whole seeing people as animals thing ( which is pretty funny because Norio sees a sexy girl as an ugly monkey & shes pushing up on him lolz xD) but yeah, I think I found the answer to my problem. I have many admirers randomly, so I must be a premium Returner to Ancestry. Ok, when I worked at other places, no one thought I was so amazing, if anything everyone treated me like crap, but I always went on a few dates & stuff, but suddenly out of the blue, everyone wants to know me, I get phone numbers and gifts from people I don't know. At first it was fun, but now its getting just a little bit scary. Its just so weird, but I'm really flattered ^///^. So my true form must be that cat creature on the right and so my conclusion is everyone wants to mate with me? O_O That doesn't sound good. But here's proof. Like it was during summertime and I was at work (boring) and this guy comes in. He was tall kinda, from another country and barely could speak English. And he comes to me and in a thick Eastern accent, he asks to buy a pack of cigarettes. And he stares directly into my eyes. It was so creepy. He wouldn't look away or anything. And he just looked so intense like he was shocked or something. And I started to blush and feel so uncomfortable. Even then he continued to stare. I got so nervous I couldn't even speak and I dropped his cigarettes. It was awful. And then he says, "Thank you my lovely Aiden." He was still staring into my eyes and I was so freaked out. And then he's all like, "I'll come back to see you." & he licks his lips at me before leaving. I was like whatever. I'll probably never see him again. But his stare was so creepy.

It gets worst. It was another day. Haven't seen him for like a week. And I'm just happily getting a coffee. The store where I bought the coffee is kinda weird. It's half Dunkin' donuts and the other half is just a regular convenience store. And so I get my coffee and guess who is on the other side of the store. That creepy stare guy. I held my breath like OMG! And then I calmed myself. If I could just leave while his back is turned he won't notice me, right? So, I quickly walk towards the door. My plan was so genius. I was almost home free when BAM! The cashier woman, an old woman that is so damn loud her voice hurts my ears, sees me and says as loud as she can, "Hi Aiden, how you doing?" (She's a friend of my dad, her hair looks like glued cotton balls, but she nice and crazy) and the creepy guy turns around. He sees me. I see him. I wave bye to the woman and run out the store. And he chases me! He freakin' chases me. I was so scared. But I out ran him. I didn't think I could run that fast. And in the distance, I hear him screaming "Hey boy. Hey boy!" Like wtf? And I told my friend about it and all he says, "Wow. You have a crazy fan." (insensitive much? :/) Isn't that scary? And yeah, Norio goes through the same type of problems, and maybe b/c I'm a returner to ancestry heavy seeded males want to mate with me. I'm being super serious about this...kinda. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment