13 December, 2010

My Yaoi X-Mas List ^_^

So Christmas is coming up (obvisiously) and its my b-day ( I'm pretty sure i've told everyone the on entire planet lolz) but anyways, I 'm buying myslef some gifts even though I buy myself gifts almost everyday. Is that selfish? I don't think that's selfish, but my parents do. They say I'm totally sef-obsessed. Not true. Also, I was shopping around and I forgot the name of the store, but they were selling Golden Cain (yes, the old yaoi manga from like 2004) for 100.00 USD! That's insane, but I understand that book is hard to find. Still, it's good, but NOT that good. lolz I still remember the last page of the book, Cain says, "let's make love like beasts" Something about that makes me giggle. xD Anyways, here's my yaoi x-mas list:

1. Finder vol.1 Target in the View Finder - I really want this manga and I heard there's a lot of sexy scenes. It's a must read.^///^

2. Little Butterfly Onimbus - The artwork is so beautiful and I've always wanted to read the little butterfly series, so this is perfect because each volume is included.

3. Gackt 2011 calendar -(not yaoi) but he's still so sexy. *nosebleed* I can't control myself.

4. Clear Skies - I want to read this like really really bad. Two guys unwillingly living together fall in love. Its a chamring love story. ^^

5. The Tyrant Falls in Love vol.2 - do I really have to explain this one? The artwork and OVAs speak for themsleves. :)

6. Teahouse Chapter 1 - AMAZING!! xD i love it.

7. Starfighter Chapter 1 - Another awesome book. It's just incredible. I must buy it.

8. lindt fiorettos - because they're amazing chocolates! And who doesn't need chocolate? *drools*

Those are the most important titles on my list. So excited. I already ordered most of them and now, I'm just kinda waiting, checking the mail every day. What's on your x-mas list? :D Anyone have any suggestions for other great titles? ^_^ Happy holidays.

4 comments:

  1. Well you have mentioned a lot of titles that I would suggest so I has no suggestions v.v

    But a Books-a-million gift card is on my list. o.o I need more books...
    And Black snowboots because my adorable and loving puppy has killed mine T.T
    And thats about it along with maybe a couple of video games...

    I want to check out Clear Skies, it seems good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww puppies are so cute :3 how long have u had it? Were they black uggs that got killed? & yeah, I'm getting some games too but my parents are gonna buy those & some other stuff. What games do u play? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starfighter is a great choice, Ill buy Teahouse asap too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Starfighter. Its so awesome. Love the artwork ^_^

    ReplyDelete