25 December, 2010

Delicious Yaoi!! ^__^

Like a couple years ago, I remember seeing an advertisement for Finder vol.1 in a yaoi manga, I was all like "Nah, I don't like the artwork." Ok, I was much younger like 14 or something. And guess what I was stupid. :( The artwork is gorgeous! Everything Ayano Yamane illistratutes is so damn beautiful. And I totally missed out when I was younger. But now that I'm older (20 years old as of today! Whoop! Partytime! ^o^)I just read the greatest yaoi manga on the entire planet ( not counting all the other yaoi mangas I love so much ;D but just saying) Finder is like so addictive and sexy. The sex scenes were like OMG! *blushing* kyaaa! They where so hott. & DMP did such a beautiful job with translating and printing and everything! I'm excited :3 I can't wait to read vol 3 and all the rest of the series. Love this manga & if you haven't read it, you like totally should because a good manga can't read itself, right? :D Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & love you all! xxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yep! All about Yamane's works are sexy~ My preferable is Crimson Spell. Havi x DemonVald are gorgerously hot!!. But super scene I adore the most when Vald being molested by plant-tentakels *nyaaaaaa~*

    Merry Xmas n Happy Bday to u! *Hugs w/ Rilakkuma style(>.<)*

    ReplyDelete