15 December, 2010

Koi Suru Boukun OVA 2 ^_^

I am so happy I got to watch Koi Suru Boukun OVA 2. Love the story, but the OVAs are like a teaser to go read the manga. The manga is amazing. The second OVA on the other hand was not so amazing. It was just kinda weird and a little plotless? Am I only the one that feels this way? O_O But I still liked it. The chances of me watching it again are very slim. After watching it, I was like "hmmm that was boring." Maybe I just expected something greater. I wonder if there will be anymore Koi Suru Boukun OVAs. I hope so because these 2 OVAs are not enough. :( I give OVA 2 3/5 STARS because OVA 1 was sooo much better.

2 comments:

  1. I agree on most of what you say.
    The first OVA got me searching for the manga, wich i started reading immediately xD and loved it.
    The second OVA..has a plot, follows the manga pretty much ._. is just that it doesn't go that far in the story. I did like it, specially when Tatsumi starts worrying about Morinaga x3 ...and that's all i remember about the second OVA xD

    Definitely more OVAs should follow, otherwise having just these two would seem rather...pointless .__.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morinaga & Tatsumi are so cute together. ^u^

    ReplyDelete